We are thrilled to welcome you to the new bunch of links picked up by Rails Reactor developers for you. Please enjoy reading them with our new and shiny design! We hope you will love it!
- Implementing Lazy Enumerables in Ruby
Interesting examples of implementation of lazy enumerables
- Why You Should Be Excited About Garbage Collection in Ruby 2.0
Why does Ruby 2.x is much faster than 1.9.x
- A gentle introduction to actor-based concurrency
It will help you to understand how does Celluloid work and how to implement your own actor-based concurrency system in ruby
- Factory Factory Girl Gem
FactoryGirl is a really useful gem that lets us generate test data more efficiently. However, if you start with new projects very frequently, you will feel painful to write project's attributes, especially some commonly seen attributes.
- Sidekiq Divide & Conquer
implementing a divide & conquer algorithm
- Hackpad is now open source!
- Tiny Docker Image for your Ruby App
how to build 18MB image with Sinatra app inside
- Ruby 2 is actually faster than Python 3 on most benchmarks
- Writing a simple Web Server in C
- Nobody understands the GIL
Throughout most of my time in the Ruby community, MRI's infamous GIL has been an elusive creature for me. This is a story about thread safety, and finally catching that elusive creature to get a good look at it.
- AWS in plain English
- Node.js 4.0.0 released, after merge with IO.js
- Neural Network Papers
Great set of handpicked articles on neural networks.
Electron based terminal emulator with fancy UI.
- When is React Native Android coming?
Just putting some extra pressure on FB team ^_^
- Little Big Details
Your daily dose of design inspiration
- Convert any Python file into a single line of code
>Oh dear God why?
Yeah. I'm sorry. But on the other hand, why not?
- Awesome remote work
A curated list of awesome remote working resources.
- Page tranistions for ReactJS based on VelocityJS library.
Mobile friendly. High performance.
- Awesome OS X
Developers & miscellaneous might be the most interesting ones, imo.
- StarCraft in HTML5
- Lovefield by Google.
- Ramda REPL
Ramda REPL. Ramda is more
hipsterish FPish alternative to lodash/underscore. Give it a try using REPL, huh?
- Customer Communication 101
An internal talk by Elena about customer communication.
- CLJS Devcards
Visual REPL-like experience for ClojureScript in your browser
- A curated list of curated lists of awesome lists.
And we might need to go deeper…
- UI Movement
Newsletter + site with nice UI solutions.