this Issue covers really large variety of technologies, and we hope you will be more productive when you read them all!
- Postgres Guide
collection of small articles, targeting beginner audience
- Discover DevTools
Sharpen your dev process with Chrome DevTools
- Green Ruby
- Commit convention enforcer
Tool that helps forming a proper commit message via prompt. See web page for more info.
- Test data generator
A free test data generator - Mockaroo lets you create custom CSV, JSON, SQL, and Excel datasets to test and demo your software.
- Vim cheatsheet
Don't forget to click 'Show More'.
- Your single AWS account is a serious risk
Tips of how to avoid single point of failure which single AWS account might be.
- Clojure + Kerodon testing tutorial
Clojure + Kerodon testing tutorial for Ring-based web apps.
- JAWS - JS on AWS
Stack that is heavily dependent on AWS tools (read, vendor lock) to provide ultimate scalability & ease of maintaining.
- Vol - programmatically adjust volume
Cli & lib to programmatically change volume / mute.
- ES6 In Depth: Subclassing
- Let's talk about Web Perfomance
And top it with article from same author - Fixing Web Perfomance. Fixing your assets & properly configuring server.
- List of refactoring techniques
- Beware subclassing Ruby core classes
Subclassing core classes in Ruby can lead to unexpected side effects.
- Sandi Metz' Rules For Developers
it appears that many developers still did not hear about Sandi Metz' Rules and other architecture design best practices
- Avoid Rails When Generating JSON responses with PostgreSQL
- Quick introduction to Neo4j to Ruby developers
easy to understand article for Neo4j beginners
- Key differences between Spark and MapReduce